When you have a new baby in your family! Sally Dasouki



I Sally Dasouki Want to share my personal experience as mother after being blessed with a baby

Being a mother is a big responsibility and when it is your first time you ought to be extra careful. When I came to know about the good news, it chuffed me completely but few minutes later a strange nervousness and fear gripped me all round. The next 8 months were toughest yet most exciting time of my life. I didn’t leave any stone unturned to keep myself and the baby healthy. I am the most careless person on the face of earth but this phase taught me a lot.

Finally the day was here and I had a baby girl, what a moment it was tears clubbed with smiles. The happiness in my husband’s eyes can’t be explained in the words. She was red when I first saw her, and holding her in my arms was the most soothing experience ever. Those tiny little hands which gripped my fingers as soon as I reached them; this pleasure has no replacement. With great pleasure comes great responsibility but I was all set to take up anything that comes my way of protecting my angel.

Not only in my life but she changed everyone in the house,  my husband became very caring in fact, he starting taking care of minute things which never bothered him earlier. Life has now got a purpose and things have turned positive. I just pray to God to bless my angel and give us the strength to handle everything with patience and love.         

Comments